Saturday 12 March 2011

JKS spotted in Budapest

Picture of Chain Bridge, Budapest
Credits/Author: Jenny
Shared by 硕果露丝 @ Suk Baidu Bar
English translation: Aphrael77

11 March 2011, 6.15 pm at Budapest
Hi everyone! I’m Jenny~
After I knocked off work at 5 pm, I pulled my friend out to accompany me to search for Jang Keun Suk. This friend of mine had already done some searching herself on 9 March. There wasn’t any clue, so she went round and round on a strong windy day T.T I’m so sorry … anyway, today I received some tip-off, so my friend and I went to the city centre and walking streets nearby to search for him….
I had told my friends in Hungary that JKS would be coming, and this morning someone had written to me to say that she had seen JKS doing a photograph shoot on 10 March at Chain Bridge, and would possibly be departing on 12 March. So I was determined to go on a search. Not emotionally overwhelmed, I just fumbled into a hotel rumoured to be frequented by Korean clientele. I asked them but they said they didn’t know. Along the way, there were a few more high-end hotels and we did not dare to make any enquiries (because we would have to give the name of the hotel guest, and the name registered would definitely not be JKS). We could only open our eyes wide and continued to search. When we neared Chain Bridge, we guessed whether it could the 3 hotels near here. Suddenly, the lights of Chain Bridge came on; for no reason, it made us feel better (maybe we felt something ==)
中字,请点击
When we walked to this particular hotel, I suddenly recalled that this hotel was often the favourite among those big companies here for conferences and even filming teams from Hollywood (p.s. the new 007 movie would also be filmed here ==). We walked towards the entrance, and felt that this was it. Same as what I thought, we saw at least 10 Koreans, majority of whom were men, pulling long faces and carrying all sorts of photography equipment. A Korean lady rushed past us, with a bouquet of fresh flowers and a small teddy bear. Immediately, I came to the conclusion that this must be his staff!!
By this time, the group was already 3 metres out of the hotel. I conquered my shyness, approached a Korean lady staff and asked her if there was a Korean star. She said yes, and looked at us in suspicion. My friend (or sister) didn’t even help me say a word ><
Somehow, we were looking at the car outside… JKS appeared and went into the car. I told the staff that we reside in Budapest and we definitely would not take photographs (but my sister actually took her iPhone to take a shot of JKS’ back while he was autographing for me XDD ). My sister suddenly blurted out “fans” and the staff immediately understood. Quickly, I blabbed in English that we only wanted to take a quick look at him, the world is so big, we feel lucky meeting him here etc, then the staff went over to talk to JKS. She came back to tell us that JKS was very tired now as he had just finished his shoot. My sister was tugging at me and kept saying let’s take one photograph …
Here comes the important part!!
I started to ask questions – when JKS would depart Budapest (staff said Sunday 13 March), where his next destination was (staff said, maybe … but didn’t continue), and whether JKS could give me an autograph and if not, could she please convey my message to JKS to take care of his health and enjoy his Europe trip, be strong, we love him etc. The staff ran over to ask JKS again.
Then the miracle happened. I think JKS had seen us. The sky was darkening (thank goodness JKS didn’t see my tired-looking face after a day’s work). He said he would autograph if we passed him pen and paper!!
We ddin’t have pen and paper on us. I ran to the hotel reception to ask for pen and 2 pieces of paper. When I went out, he had come out of the car. TuT!!! Before I could say anything, he saw me. He put the paper on top of the car and autographed T.T
The Japanese official website photographers (my guess) behind me took photographs of us. I hope the photos don’t get uploaded to the Japanese official website. If anyone sees it there, please let me know…
The two of us were standing within one metre of JKS watching him sign!!!!! Is it real or what!!! While he was autographing for me, my sister secretly took a photo of JKS, and JKS immediately said in English “You cannot take photograph”… SO CUTE… anyway, we had one photo.
Then JKS didn’t know how to spell my sister’s name, so we helped him with the spelling. While he was signing, I made use of the time to tell him we are Chinese fans. He was surprised. I said I came from Shanghai, I heard he would be having a FM in Shanghai but I couldn’t go, so I was very happy to see him here. He must think I looked quite pitiful or what… so skinship happened…
Towards the end, for that second I thought I saw wrongly, I completely froze. I didn’t think that he was so kind… he took the initiative to stretch out his hand to shake mine ToT, so I shook his hand ==+
I really think he’s a nice guy…because I see in all his online videos of autograph sessions and FM, there’s usually a long queue and fans see him across a table (and usually cannot touch him)… and the distance between the two of us then … and he took the initiative to shake my hand! Really! Really! I felt really touched~
I was so emotionally overwhelmed, and when I got home, I sent him a message via his Japanese official Twitter to wish him a good night and keeping Japan in our prayers… Hope he sees that ^3^
P.S. please don’t envy me. I think I’m lucky, and definitely happy to meet him… My first time doing all these. Please pardon me if my account is not well-written. I’ve been living here for a very long time, so I don’t know what is the right way to do all these. I seldom pursue stars, so though I may look calm, I feel very exhilarated, dunno whether that staff helped me to convey my blessings to JKS…
Thanks to all my friends in Hungary who provided timely information… they all like JKS ^^
A description of JKS at close proximity:
He’s so slim… and really 180cm tall. For his attire, please see the picture of his back… still with his long hair…. Good skin but he hasn’t removed his make-up, everything about him is good. He’s really tired, but he still smiled at us ^-^
----------- THE END ------------
* Note: The author decided not to publish their one photo.






2011.03.11 布达佩斯 下午6点15分左右看到的…
大家好我是Jenny~
我5点下班后把朋友揪出来让她陪我去找找… 这朋友其实在9号那天就激动的自己先去找了,没任何行踪所以就在大风天兜了好几圈T.T I’m so sorry…anyways,我今天接到小道就和朋友又去了市中心和步行街附近去搜寻他的踪迹…
因为听说我的匈牙利朋友在我发布他会来的消息之后,早上有人写给我说在10号链子桥那边看到他了,在拍摄…而且有可能礼拜六离开…所以我就下定决心去找找 看,已经没什么激动的感觉,完全没有头脑的进了那家小道说经常有很多韩国人入住的酒店。我问了他们说不知道, 路途中去的位置都是高级酒店我俩据不敢再进任何一个酒店去询问. (因为要报入住人姓名,所以肯定不是写在他头上的入住单),只是睁大了眼睛,搜索ING…. 走到链子桥附近就说会不会就在附近这3家,完了突然间链子桥的灯亮来了…不知道为什么我俩心情大好(有可能是感觉到了吧==)
然后走到这酒店前我突然想到一般欧美大牌在布达佩斯开CON,好莱坞去年今年来拍戏的好几组都是在这家入住的!!!(PS:007新片也会在这里拍==) 然后走到门口,越近越有感觉,跟我想象的一样,都是韩国人至少10个左右…男的居多,而且好臭脸…而且拿着各种摄像器材和设备,突然窜过去一个韩国女的, 手里有鲜花和小熊好像…我马上就感觉到应该是他的一帮子STAFF!!
但是想到的同时已经离开酒店3米远==…然后我战胜了心里各种害羞…不要脸的就盯着一个韩国姐姐(下面用STAFF代替)用英文开始谈话,问她是不是有个 KOREAN STAR..结果说是,然后马上用疑心的眼神看着我们…我的朋友(应该是妹妹居然一句话都不帮我说><,我回到家感到各种害羞)
完了我俩同时不知道为什么就往车那边看…他出现然后转身进了车里,完了我就对STAFF说我俩是居住在布达佩斯的而且肯定不会拍照为前提(但是旁边妹妹之 后在趁他先给我签名的时候用IPHONE拍了一张背后照XDD),妹妹突然间说出了FANS..STAFF突然明白了… 我就用英语塞住她的想法,就说什么想看一眼而已啦..世界这么大,我俩觉得很LUCKY啦,然后STAFF就去JKS那里跟他说了,回来告诉我现在很累 了,刚拍完…估计不行… 然后妹妹就拽着我,说就拍一张吧…
重点来了!!
然后我又开始问这问那个,问什么时候离开布达佩斯…(STAFF说礼拜天),那下一个地点在哪里呢?(MAYBE…没说==)那可以给一个签名么?(STAFF跑过去问..)顺便我说如果不行请告诉他注意身体,好好享受欧洲行,BE STRONG,我们爱你~之类的…
然后奇迹发生了,我估计他看见我俩在外面傻了吧唧的…天也正好暗了下来(还好没让他看到我那工作晚一天虚脱的脸…)就说拿纸拿笔就可以签名!!
我俩身上没有,我就跑到酒店前台要了笔和2张纸…出去的同时正好他下车了TuT!!!然后我就拿着纸还没说什么,他就看到我了,并在车子上面签的字T.T
背后估计是些日本官网的摄影师…我知道在签名的时候喀嚓了..闪光灯也闪了..不希望被传到日官网上啊T.T..如果看到给俺说一声..得瑟.. 我俩在他1米以内的范围…看着他签名!!!!!这有木有!!!有木有啊!!!在写我的那份,妹妹就开始偷拍,马上被JKS用英文说”不可以拍哦”…SO CUTE…反正还是有一张就对了
然后要拼妹妹的英文名时候不知所措我俩就在旁边帮他的拼英语单词^^(在他签名的同时我也没浪费时间,告诉他我们是中国的粉丝,完了他就惊讶…我说我是上 海的,听说你要在上海开CON我不能去但是在这里看到你真的很开心)所以估计可怜俺还是咋滴…就发生了以下的SKINSHIP…
『最后,我完全的暂时性休克,那一秒以为我看错,没想到人真的好好…主动伸手要跟我握手ToT,我就握了==+ 』
真的觉得是NICE GUY…因为我想一般看到网上什么签名会FM之类的都要排长队还隔着个台子(而且一般都不能碰到他的吧)…而我俩的那个距离…还被主动请求握手真的!真的!真的是更感动到我了~
完了回家各种激动,给他日本官方推特AT了他祝他晚安和祈祷日本平安…希望他能看到^3^
PS:请不要羡慕…我只是觉得很幸运,也很高兴能够遇到他…我第一次遇见这样的事,以上写的不好,乱七八糟的请包涵~我好不要脸==….
我在这里生活很久了所以这种事情我都不知道怎么做是对的…很少追星,所以处于外在淡定,内心澎湃的状态,不晓得我的祝福那位STAFF姐姐有没有带到…
谢谢果果的及时INFO和匈牙利当地的朋友…这些都是喜欢JKS的当地孩子哟^^ (如果问我是哪家..看头像..谢谢^^)
真人近距离描述:
好细,真的好细…真的有180cm就对了…穿着什么的看偷拍的背后照…发型还是长的…皮肤好,各种好,(但还没卸妆==)只是真的累了…却还是有对我们微笑^—^动作好快的…

No comments:

Post a Comment